Life has felt crazy busy lately, and really intense, so thinking of lovely meaty and deep things to write has become virtually impossible…
I have had such a great response to last week’s list of random thankfulness, that I thought I would write up another randomy kind of list. After all, randomy is such a cool way to be sometimes.
This week I am thankful for:
- freshly painted ceilings
- people watching at the airport
- children having sleepovers
- lots of time with Mr Cool
- friends who know that they can ask for big things
- long phone calls with my brother
- wonton soup
- having my neice come and play and seeing two little girls have so much fun
- having coffee with some of my favourite people in the world
- hoses on trampolines
- crisp dry towels
- the smell of bushfires
- a great group of blogging buddies who challenge and encourage and inspire me pretty much every day
- having a lunch date with my mum
- for a gorgeous Miss Z who tells me she thinks I am pretty and who also knows which shoes look better with my dress
- for a delightful Miss A who has lost teeth and is reading ‘Charlie & The Chocolate Factory’ – where did my baby go?
- for a baby boy who can hear a airplane from a mile away and run outside to see it
- for futures and pasts and presents and life and love and living
I have so much to be thankful for….