Hi, I am Belinda! You can call me B.
I am on a quest. A quest to find out what it takes to be cool. I have spent years thinking how UN-cool I am, so I decided that if I wanted to seize the moment and be cool before I needed to wear sensible shoes and elasticised pants, I had best get started – and quick!
I am a wife of one, a mother of three, a teacher, a writer and a wanna be domestic goddess. My goal is to help people realise that we are all in fact cool, but we have to believe it and work on it.
This journey has been so much fun. I have learnt so much. Would you like to know what I have learnt so far?
- Being Cool is about being yourself. Doing what you love and owning it. Being proud of who you are.
- I love writing, cooking, drawing, having a clean house and shopping – this a unique combination of interests, that is just for me – it is bbeingcool!
- Everyone is cool. Some people just don’t realise it.
- We all do things in our own special way and we all have gifts and talents that we are just simply MADE to do. We can’t help it. When we embrace our natural talents, life is so much cooler.
- Looking cool doesn’t have to cost the earth, infact, bargains and retro is the coolest thing around!
- We all have our own style, we don’t want to look like we have just stepped out of a catalogue, we want to look uniquely cool – individual.
- We all have stuff to deal with in our lives, but it is those who face these things and grow who are the coolest.
- I have been through some dark days, and although they were hard to face, looking back I am glad that I went through them, they have made me stronger.
- Cool people never stop learning.
- Cool people ask questions, push boundaries, expect adventure and love life, live it and share it.
- Cool people put people before things and housework.
- You can never have too many people in your life, people are exciting and interesting and amazing. The more you know, the more you know.
Life is cool. Love it. Live it. Share it.