One of your jobs as a residential or commercial heating and air conditioning contractor is to provide high-quality, cutting-edge, and long-lasting HVAC solutions to both your residential and commercial customers. However, even the sturdiest, most durable and reliable refrigeration systems can fail, making their warranties equally important to your clients. In fact, inquiring about the details of product warranty is one of clients’ biggest concerns.
This is why you should always be familiar with what each warranty entails, how they can use it if their system fails, and what different warranty options are available. Finally, you should also make sure to recommend the system that has not just the features they need, but also the best possible warranty currently available. One of such warranties is Heatcrafts’ WebWarranty – a modern solution for modern times. However, not all contractors are familiar with the details of it.
What Is WebWarranty?
Refrigeration systems are robust and built to last. They are produced through a combination of high-quality and durable materials and top-of-the-line components for enhanced performance and exceptional dependability. However, even the best refrigeration systems can malfunction, making an adequate warranty program worth its weight in gold.
This is where WebWarranty comes in. This is a comprehensive warranty program. In fact, WebWarranty is one of the most reliable warranty solutions currently available in the heating and air conditioning industry. It not only ensures peace of mind, but also many years of dependable performance for your customers’ various refrigeration systems.
What’s more, WebWarranty is also one of the most efficient warranty solutions, as it allows for an extremely fast, efficient, seamless, streamlined, and intuitive warranty processing procedure. This makes WebWarranty a detailed and reliable warranty service for different Heatcraft refrigeration systems.
Unless directly specified for an exact model of a refrigeration system, the WebWarranty lasts for a period of one year from the original date of equipment start-up, or 18 months from the shipment date based on the records of the seller. The replacement and installation of products doesn’t extend the duration of the limited warranty.
Exceptions from the standard limited WebWarranty period include the following products:
- Air-cooled condensing units: These condensing units have a warranty period of 30 months from the sale or two years after original installation.
- Optional condenser fan motors: Blade assemblies have a warranty period of three years after installation and 43 months after sale.
- Unit cooler fan motors: These motors also have a warranty period of two years after installation or 30 months upon shipment.
- Different Beacon II™ components: The period of warranty on all Beacon II™ and connected products is two years after installation and thirty months after sale.
- Pro3 packaged system: This packaged system has a limited warranty of two years after installation and 30 months after shipment according to the seller.
- Hypercore™ Coil: This product has a limited warranty of two years upon installation and 30 months upon shipment.
- Smart defrost kit™: The same warranty applies to this kit – two years after installation and thirty months after shipment.
- LG scroll compressor: LG compressors also have a limited warranty of 2 years upon original installation and 30 months upon original shipment.
Additionally, there may be other exceptions to the duration of the limited WebWarranty.
What Are The Most Important Features Of WebWarranty?
WebWarranty is a modern alternative to traditional warranty procedures that has some advanced characteristics, such as:
- Filing claims through a streamlined submission process
- Receiving instant claim ID number and credit
- Submitting partial claims you can complete at a later date
- Attaching images and documentation
- Printing a detailed report
- Receiving complete, accurate, and consistent claim information